Monday, September 29, 2014

Testimonials

Comments as to Lee's expertise and experience



MIKE AND DIANNE:
We were ready to sell our home in Arizona and relocate our primary residence to Bend. We found Lee through his blog, www.bendisbetter.blogspot.com, which is a terrific analysis of the area’s real estate and issues. Our relocation turned out to be a long process with a number of visits to Bend and Lee patiently worked with us through them all. Then we had to move quickly to buy in Bend after an offer with a short closing on our Arizona home. Thanks to Lee’s ability to work in a tight time frame we’re now happy residents of Awbrey Butte. He even let us park in his garage until we could occupy our new home.
--Mike and Dianne, Awbrey Butte and Juneau, Alaska residents.

JOHN R:
Lee affiliated with me on the auction of developer interests in a complex property with very high-end potential north of Bend. From the beginning I recognized that Lee goes beyond the average broker with his impressive knowledge and analytical skills. In the end his onsite presence at the property and participation in key decisions was invaluable. I hope we can work together on another project.
-- President, Realty Markting Northwest, the Northwest’s leading real estate auction group.

ANDY N.
I’ve known Lee for more than 20 years, and was first familiar with his work as a newspaper owner-publisher in the Methow Valley of Washington state where I was manager of a resort development venture. I’m an Oregon native but also divide my time among homes and projects in California, Vail, CO and the Oregon coast. I asked Lee to identify some Central Oregon private land in a spectacular setting where my family might build a home. He found the ideal location, and we’ll continue to work together on other real estate.
Andy N, former bank executive ,15 years as principal in national real estate investment & hospitality management; currently real estate investor and developer

RUSSEL W. -
Lee was recommended to me one day when I was skiing with a friend at Mt. Bachelor and mentioned I planned to sell my 160 acre ranch east of Bend. He identified the key ranch attributes, recommended a pricing strategy and put together an impressive marketing package including a slide presentation, using much of his excellent photography. Lee understands water rights and land use issues unique to ranch properties. He has even joined me in pruning the two dozen trees in my apple orchard. And we’ve traded a number of good books on fly fishing, Western history and other common interests.
Russel W., rancher, chef & restaurateur and pilot.


KATHI  Y. -
Lee represented me when I purchased a home in Bend, and later when I sold my Sisters condo. In both transactions he was thorough in presenting all the details I needed to make decisions on pricing, offers and counter offers. His intelligence and willingness to dig beneath the obvious issues made the buying and selling process go smoothly. Working with Lee was an enjoyable experience and I’ll certainly turn to him for his expertise in any future real estate needs.
Kathi, Bend resident.

CRAIG M. -
I’ve relied on Lee’s insight and appreciation of working ranches and agricultural properties. Our property combines residential land on acreage dedicated for long-term conservation and agricultural activity. Lee has kept me informed of trends and shifts in the market with consistent analysis of sales and economic trends both locally and regionally.
Craig M., managing development partner, 480 acre ranch and residential property.